- Talk to your guidance counselor (or teachers, if you don’t have access to a guidance counselor) about the following:
- Reviewing the high school curriculum needed to satisfy the requirements of the colleges you are interested in attending
- Finding out about Advanced Placement courses:
- What courses are available
- Whether or not you are eligible for the classes that you want to take
- How to enroll in them for your junior year
- Update your file, or start one if you haven’t already.
- Continue extracurricular activities, as admissions officers look at students’ extracurricular activities when considering them for admission.
- Continue participation in academic enrichment programs, summer workshops, and camps with specialty focuses such as music, arts, science, etc.